Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pepperoni Pizza Poppers

My family loves pizza. Especially pepperoni pizza. So I was excited to find an idea for a twist on pizza while looking at pinterest recently. It's like a savory monkey bread. I added the step of rolling each little ball of pizza dough in garlic butter. Then sprinkling each layer with parmesan cheese.Pop it in the oven at 400 and watch the buttery little pizza poppers (as my boys called them) puff up. When it was almost done, I cranked it up to 425. Maybe I was getting impatient. But look at that yummy golden brown goodness.I shouldn't even post this pic.. I didn't fix my plate pretty and you can't see the bowl of salad that we ate with it. But here they are on my plate. With a spoonful of warm basil, garlic, oregano tomato sauce (with a little more garlic and a little more italian seasoning added to it). Huge hit at my house. We ate the whole pan....which included enough dough to make 2 pizzas. Easy supper success. Thank you pinterest.









No comments: